Weekly Famitsu Magazine No.1659
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy which releases on December 3. New information is revealed for the sequel along with a look back at the original game in a huge feature, plus an Atelier Ryza comic serialisation (example page here)!
Other feature Nintendo-related stories this week include for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (8 pages) with a look at the playable characters and the game content from the first promo video. The game is reviled at being 90% complete. Into the Breach is revealed at having a September eShop release. There’s also features on Monster Farm 2 (2 pages), Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (4 pages), Atomicrops (2 pages), KAMEN RIDER memory of heroez (2 pages), Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer feat. The Legend of Zelda (2 pages), and more.
This week’s review scores included Dungreed with 33/40, Hell is Other Demons with 31/40, Issyo ni Asobo～♪Koupen Chan with 31/40, Legends of Ethernal with 29/40, Meiji Katsugeki Haikara Ryuuseigumi with 31/40, Poly Puzzle with 27/40, Takotan with 24/40, Windbound with 27/40, and Xeno Crisis with 31/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 411
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 403
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 401
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 389
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 205
- Ushiro (Switch) – 204
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 201
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Switch) – 188
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 159
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 138
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 133
- Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER (Switch) – 106
- Derby Stallion (Switch) – below 74
- No More Heroes 3 (Switch) – below 74
Breath of the Wild 2 is at number one for the fifth week with Bravely Default II up to number two! Ushiro is at #4 in the Newcomers chart with 360 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #5 with 357 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the second consecutive Super Mario themed ad with Paper Mario: The Origami King, Super Mario Maker 2, and Mario Tennis Ace(s)! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out September 24 in Japan) is set to feature 28 pages on the band RAISE A SUILEN and their appearance in BanG Dream! Girls Band Party!, plus preview of Fall events such as Tokyo Game Show 2020.