Japanese Software Charts Week 35
This week’s Japanese software charts sees the pictured Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition debut at number three…
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki (PS4) – 83,680
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 53,594
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 48,957
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 34,401
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (PS4) – 30,169
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of Champions (Switch) – 16,678
- Jump Force Deluxe Edition (Switch) – 15,588
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of Champions (PS4) – 13,828
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) – 13,226
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 12,520
Notes: Above date is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 78.773 units sold for the week (54,734 for the original model and 24,839 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,011 for the week (42 for the New 3DS LL and 969 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded.
Nintendo Switch releases for next week include NBA 2K21. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo consoles here and for the top-selling Nintendo Switch first-party software here.