Weekly Famitsu Magazine No.1656
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki on the game’s Japanese launch.
The feature Nintendo-related stories this week include a 10 page launch feature on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, the newly announced Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV with Power Up Kit (which we wrote about here). the reveal of Dead by Daylight – Silent Hill Edition for Japan, stories on Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy and KAMEN RIDER memory of heroez, plus much more!
This week’s review scores included Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions with 32/40, Aggelos with 30/40, The Mummy Demastered with 29/40, Ageless with 28/40, Kawaii Deathu Desu with 25/40, and Zero Strain with 26/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 554
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 475
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 442
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 419
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 286
- Ushiro (Switch) – 268
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 254
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 210
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 205
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 201
- Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER (Switch) – 196
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 182
- KAMEN RIDER memory of heroez (Switch) – below 95
- Cadence of Hyrule：Crypt of the NecroDancer feat. The Legend of Zelda (Switch) – below 95
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – below 95
Breath of the Wild 2 is at number one for the second week with Shin Megami Tensei V up to number two! Ushiro is down to #2 in the Newcomers chart with 659 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #5 with 323 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Fire Emblem Heroes and the A New Future Heroes! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out September 3 in Japan) is set to feature 30 pages on the 5th anniversary of The Idolmaster: Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage as well as a Marvel’s Avengers launch feature.