Weekly Famitsu Magazine No.1655
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features the 10th anniversary of the Square-Enix smartphone game Sengoku IXA with illustrations by Yusuke Naora.
The feature Nintendo-related stories this week include a post-launch feature on Yo-kai Gakuen Y ～Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu～ including comments from NayutalieN, a 20 page feature on Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, another look at Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER, a Mary Skelter Finale feature, Dragon Quest Rivals Ace, and more.
This week’s review scores included Fight Crab with 29/40, Giraffe & Annika with 29/40, MotoGP 20 with 32/40, Rock of Ages 3: Make & Break with 29/40, and Yo-kai Gakuen Y ～Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu～ with 35/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 500
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 432
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 426
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 408
- Ushiro (Switch) – 311
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 286
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 241
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 212
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 205
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 196
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 127
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 124
- Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER (Switch) – 124
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – below 77
- ANONYMOUS;CODE (Switch) – below 77
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (Switch) – below 77
- Tabe-o-ja (Switch) – below 61
Breath of the Wild 2 is back at number one with the last issue’s top game Bayonetta 3 down to number four! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 673 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #3 with 278 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out August 27 in Japan) is set to feature The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki as its cover story as well as a 7th anniversary feature on Final Fantasy XIV.