Weekly Famitsu Magazine No.1654
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features mascot Necky decked in a summer outfit!
The feature Nintendo-related story this week is for the Dokapon UP！Mugen no Roulette announcement which we wrote about yesterday and is currently 85% complete. Other featured games include Balan Wonderworld which is currently 77% complete, the Arcade Archives Super Punch-Out!! reveal for next week (see this post), a Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy feature (check back on the front page tomorrow for the release date), and another EARTH DEFENSE FORCE: WORLD BROTHERS feature (still no release date).
This week’s review scores included CARRION with 33/40, Cupid Parasite with 33/40, Hotel Sowls with 29/40, Labyrinth of Touhou 2 with 27/40, Metaloid: Origin with 29/40, Mushroom Heroes with 28/40, and Neon Abyss with 30/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until the present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 491
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 482
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 463
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 424
- Ushiro (Switch) – 283
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 236
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 212
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 205
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 156
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 135
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 93
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – 61
- No More Heroes 3 (Switch) – below 61
- Giraffe & Annika (Switch) – below 61
- Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions (Switch) – below 61
Bayonetta 3 is the new number one after Breath of the Wild 2 topped the charts for 17 issues! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 588 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #3 with 241 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the Dr. Mario World smartphone game! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out August 20 in Japan) is set to feature the 10th anniversary of Sengoku IXA, a feature on The Legend of Heroes series, and a Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition launch feature.