Weekly Famitsu Magazine No.1651
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features the sixth anniversary of the Shironeko Project mobile game with 21 pages of coverage.
The feature Nintendo-related story this week is for the newly announced Tabe-o-ja (see this post) which is currently 70% complete. Other Switch games covered include Ninjala, Root Film, and FAIRY TAIL.
This week’s review scores included Air Missions: HIND with 28/40, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 with 32/40, Creaks with 31/40, FAIRY TAIL with 32/40, Purrs in Heaven with 27/40, Root Film with 32/40, and Super Drop Jigsaw Vol.1 with 26/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 480
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 466
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 442
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 413
- Ushiro (Switch) – 336
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 262
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 228
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 215
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 180
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 145
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 129
- Yoru、Tomosu (Switch) – 99
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – below 85
This is the 16th consecutive issue on top for Breath of the Wild 2! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 488 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #3 with 188 votes, and Yoru、Tomosu at #7 with 119 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out July 30 in Japan) is set to feature the 5th anniversary of Fate/Grand Order as the lead story as well as a large Ubisoft feature looking at many of the company’s new announcements.