Japanese Software Charts
This week’s Japanese software charts sees eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 as the new number one selling a total of 186,423 copies.
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 94,876
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (PS4) – 91,547
- Sword Art Online: Alicization Lycoris (PS4) – 73,331
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 56,160
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 44,261
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 20,094
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 10,878
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,857
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 7,450
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,900
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the coronavirus pandemic. Data thanks to Famitsu and is for the period July 6～July 12. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 96,879 units sold for the week (72,283 for the original model and 24,596 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at just 801 for the week (69 for the New 3DS LL and 732 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded.
Next week’s Nintendo Switch releases include the first Paper Mario game on Switch in Paper Mario: The Origami King, Code: Realize ～Shirogane no Kiseki～ for Nintendo Switch, and a packaged version of The Battle Cats game Futari de! Nyanko Daisensou. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime numbers.