Weekly Famitsu Magazine
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features Megido 72 with 50 pages of coverage and illustration by Yusuke Naora.
The only Nintendo-related stories this week are for The Coma：Double Cut, Ninjala, and Pokémon UNITE.
This week’s review scores included BDSM: Big Drunk Satanic Massacre with 29/40, the pictured eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 with 30/40, Journey to the Savage Planet with 30/40, and Smoots Summer Games with 22/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 544
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 479
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 451
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 368
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 334
- Ushiro (Switch) – 316
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 278
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 217
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 191
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 166
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 114
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – 106
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – below 104
- Yoru、Tomosu (Switch) – below 104
This is the 13th consecutive issue on top for Breath of the Wild 2! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 488 votes, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is at #4 with 219, and Yoru、Tomosu is at #7 with 101. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Pokémon Café Mix! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out July 9 in Japan) is set to feature Identity V on the game’s second anniversary, part 2 of the massive Megido 72 feature, and a launch feature of Konami’s eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 game.