Weekly Famitsu Magazine
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features the third anniversary of THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days with 36 pages of coverage.
The feature Nintendo-related story this week is for Ninjala with 30 pages on the game including developer interviews. Other features include the Baron von Blubba’s Counterattack update this November to Bubble Bobble 4 Friends, the first look at the newly announced Earth Defense Force: World Brothers, a 14 page launch feature on Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia including a B3 poster, and new information on Darius Cozmic Revelation which was announced earlier today. SEGA AGES Herzog Zwei is also set for release on Nintendo Switch soon.
This week’s review scores included Death Match Love Comedy! with 29/40, Hakoniwa Explorer Plus with 28/40, One Way Heroics Plus (Katamichi Yuusha Plus) with 28/40, the pictured Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume with 28/40, Thy Sword with 28/40, and Wan Nyan Doubutsu Byouin: Pet wo Tasukeru Daiji na Oshigoto with 28/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 485
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 475
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 466
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 341
- Ushiro (Switch) – 311
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 297
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 272
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 236
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 217
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – 154
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 127
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 104
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – 95
- Catherine Full Body for Nintendo Switch (Switch) – below 95
- Yoru、Tomosu (Switch) – below 95
This is the 12th consecutive issue on top for Breath of the Wild 2! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 535 votes, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is at #4 with 207, and Yoru、Tomosu is at #10 with 72. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass and The Isle of Armor! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out July 2 in Japan) is set to feature Megido 72 with 50 pages of coverage along with 25 pages on the 25th anniversary of Ace Combat.