Japanese Software Charts
This week’s Japanese software charts sees The Last of Us Part II the game that knocks Animal Crossing: New Horizons off the top spot!
- The Last of Us Part II (PS4) – 178,696
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 73,680
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 32,673
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 32,663
- Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 (Switch) – 14,062
- Namcot Collection (Switch) – 9,532
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 9,251
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 9,195
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 7,886
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,137
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the coronavirus pandemic. Data thanks to Famitsu and is for the period June 15～21. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 78,428 for the week (54,823 for the original model and 23,605 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,142 (121 for the New 3DS LL and 1,031 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Pokémon Sword & Shield’S 36% increase IS due to The Isle of Armor DLC.
Next week’s Nintendo Switch releases include Brigandine: The Legend of Runersia, EA BEST HITS FIFA 20 Legacy Edition, Human Fall Flat, Mr. Driller DrillLand, and Shoujo Jigoku no Doku Musume. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime numbers.