Tuesday Update：”? Block” Trademark Application, Plus More News！
Please support me by buying me a coffee!
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. applied for a new image trademark in Japan for the ? Block for multiple purposes including gaming and merchandising. Check out the image used and the actual application at this post.
● Animal Crossing: New Horizons will see “The Complete Guide” from Nintendo Dream release on April 28. You can pre-order it here. The game will also appear on the cover of Picopuri Spring 2020 along with a 4-frame manga and 53 free stickers. Picopuri can be pre-ordered here.
● The large update for Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution is now live on Switch along with PS4 and Xbox One versions (the Steam version arrives tomorrow). The update includes 10,000 cards and the new Master rule. Promo video posted here.
● SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays will be updated to Version 1.5.0 on March 25 with a Version 1.6.0 update and Expansion Pass DLC coming later this Spring. More details posted here.
● The “Pure Maid Dress”, “Noble Bunny”, and “Baby Doll Dream” costumes for LoveR Kiss from the second issue of the LoveR comic will be delayed until April 2 on Switch.
● Prototype opened up the official website for Gunka o Haita Neko, which launches on June 18.
● And apparently a datamining of the Resident Evil 3 remake demo reveals code for the Nintendo eShop. It’s unlikely technically possible on Switch however, unless there’s a cloud version like there was with Resident Evil 7 in Japan. [Source]
● Armor Games Studios will be publishing the bullet-hell adventure game ITTA on the Switch eShop and on Steam worldwide on April 22. Launch date announcement trailer posted here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp revenue for March is at $3.6 million with downloads at 1.2 million as of the 21st. The successful launch of Animal Crossing: New Horizons has been attributed to the surge. Vesta’s Chic Cookie also arrives tomorrow. Check out the trailer here.
● Fire Emblem Heroes players can use Forma Souls to add Forma units from the Hall of Forms event to their army. Today saw Mjölnir’s Strike: Shield phase with Lost Lore coming soon.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock increased today by +800 (2.12%) in Japan to close trading for the day at 38,610.00 JPY.
● Inti Creates reveal that they have three new games in development, although no indication on what they may be.
● Medicom Toy will Link Ultra Detail Figures for The Minish Cap, Ocarina of Time, and Breath of the Wild. More images and pre-order links posted here.
● Two gameplay videos and six situation CD samples for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 here.
● Another Asian trailer for Moving Out here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!