Monday Update：Indie World Announced For Tomorrow, Plus mORE News！
Please support me by shopping here (use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Nintendo announced an Indie World showcase presentation for tomorrow (March 17) featuring 20 minutes of upcoming Nintendo Switch indie games. Check out global times and video link here.
● Cygames announced their first Switch game with the card-battling RPG Shadowverse Champions Battle which is set for release later this year. Check out two promo videos for the anime here.
● Devolver Digital hope to release more packaged software in Japan alongside Kakehashi Games who are publishing Enter the Gungeon domestically on April 23.
● Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that Tsuri Spirits Nintendo Switch Version has sold more 450,000 units in Japan and are holding a campaign to win one of 3,000 Fishing Spirits Pouches pictured here.
● Arc System Works updated Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[cl-r] to Version 1.0.3 on PlayStation 4 with the Nintendo Switch version to follow. The patch adjusts the game balance and fixes bugs.
● Eastasiasoft announced the 2D vertical bullet hell shoot ’em up Red Death for release on the Switch eShop worldwide on March 19 priced at ¥500 / $4.99 / €4.99. Trailer posted here. Check out this week’s line-up here.
● Dr. Mario World‘s players will receive one free continue each day for the next three days.
● Fire Emblem Heroes teased these New Heroes for Spring! Yesterday saw Summoning Focus: Weekly Revival 1 featuring Tiki: Dragon Scion, Linde: Light Mage, and Deirdre: Lady of the Forest.
● Mario Kart Tour players received Coin x150 and Coin Rush Ticket x1 in their Gift Box.
● Kirby no Manmaru Tedzukuri Saichuu is now on sale at Nintendo TOKYO and Tsuruya Yoshinob for Spring. Check out more images here.
● Animal Crossing: New Horizons pre-order points on Comgnet are currently 708 (Final Fantasy VII Remake is second place with 244 points). This week’s sales are Nioh 2 on top with 160 pts, Pokémon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX second with 39 pts, and My Hero: One’s Justice 2 is fourth with 17 pts.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock decreased today by -270 (0.81%) in Japan to close trading for the day at 32,950.00 JPY. The financial results for the fiscal year ending March 31, 2020 will also take place on May 7.
● Another Japanese TV commercial for One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 featuring Wano Country Arc here.
● A 30 minute gameplay video for Bokuhime PROJECT here.
● A CyberConnect2 livestream for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers here.
● The fourth commentary movie for The Legend Of Heroes: Trails Of Cold Steel 3 here.
● A gameplay video for Brave Dungeon Seigi no Imi here.
● A silent commercial for BRIGANDINE: The Legend of Runersia here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!