Monday Update：Super Nintendo World News Coming in Several Hours Time, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Just a small update due to Seijin no Hi (Coming of Age Day). Universal Studios Japan have announced that Super Nintendo World news is coming very soon (14 January at 12:00 JST / 13 January at 19:00 PT). This could be the opening date!
● Dragon Quest X Online Version 5 (Dragon Quest X Ibara no Miko to Horobi no Kami Online) will update to Version 5.1 on 29 May on Nintendo Switch and Wii U (the 3DS version is cloud-based). Check out the full translated details along with new screenshots at this post.
● Sword Art Online Fatal Bullet COMPLETE EDITION will be both seeing a large free update and a demo version arriving on Switch in early February according to Bandai Namco Entertainment.
● Vertex Pop / Kakehashi Games announced that the brawler Super Crush KO will also be coming to the Japanese Switch eShop in the near future. Trailer here. And check out this week’s current Japanese Switch eShop line-up at this post.
● The latest software charts in Japan reveal that Pokémon Sword & Shield is now the third Switch game to surpass the three million mark for packaged game sales (after Splatoon 2 and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate).
● Check out the Japanese box art for Nanpure 10000＋Puzzle no Mado, which launches 12 March 2020.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp is having a Winter Photo Challenge on Twitter right now using the hashtags #ポケ森あったか～い for Japanese or #ACPCWinter for English.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Summoning Focus: New Power featuring Cordelia’s Lance, Rebecca’s Bow, Henry’s Corvus Tome, and Leif’s Light Brand.
● And in the first of many patent posts (we’re playing catch up!): Nintendo Co., Ltd. applied for a patent to improve versatility in a Tabletop mode game. The image is for a Switch game although the patent makes reference to Wii Party U. Check out more details here.