Friday Update：Mega Man Event Begins in Dragalia Lost, Nintendo Apologise For Ring Fit Adventure Shortages, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Dragalia lost welcomed its second collaboration event since Fire Emblem Heroes earlier this year with the Mega Man: Chaos Protocol event now live which adds him to your team. Check out the full details and event videos at this post.
● Nintendo apologised for shortages of Ring Fit Adventure in Japan and saying shipments will continue throughout the rest of the year with shipments increasing. In related news: the game updated to Version 1.1.3 fixing several bugs.
● Taito announced that Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will release on 27 February in Japan with Amazon Cyber Monday pre-orders receiving a code for the Sega Mark III game Final Bubble Bobble. A Special Edition was also announced with box art and contents posted here.
● Sega updated Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 – The Official Video Game again adding the table tennis stars Hina Hayata and Mima Ito in singles and doubles competition. The judoka Yasuo Inoue and Shinichi Shinohara also remain. Character trailers posted here.
● The “Oust Resident Evil” spirit event has now begun in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate featuring the spirits Wesker, Leon, Christ, and Jill pictured at this post.
● Whilst not live on Switch, KILL la KILL the GAME IF updated on PS4 and Steam adding Mako Mankanshoku as free DLC. Artwork and introduction video posted here.
● Inti Creates updated Dragon Marked For Death to Version 2.2.0 with an increased level cap, new Dragon contracts, new mini-map features, the quest difficulty raised, Floors B90~B100 added, plus more detailed in the patch notes (and trailer!) here.
● AQUASTYLE have postponed the latest Fushigi no Gensokyo -Lotus Labyrinth- Version 1.0.8 update to early December, and which adds the new scenario part 3 “Vertoende”.
● CareuX announced the release of the fighting game BATTOJUTSU for 12 December in Japan and Europe, and then in the Americas on 30 December priced at ¥550 / €4.99 / $4.99.
● The Arcade Crew will also be publishing the ninja Metroidvania game KUNAI on the Japanese Switch eShop in early 2020. A couple of trailers posted here.
● X.D. Network updated Muse Dash adding a new [Cute Is Everything Vol.4] music pack, meeting players choose between local or cloud saves, a system to detect cheats on the leaderboard, and bug fixes.
● Groove Coaster Wai Wai Party!!!! will see the Vocaloid Pack 2 in Japan in December and the west in January. It adds 10 songs including Dennou Shojo Siro’s cover of “Hatsune Miku no Shoushitsu”. Screenshots posted here.
● The Japanese Switch eShop charts saw Pokémon Sword / Shield occupying the top two spots for the third consecutive week. Check out the full top 10 for both Switch and 3DS at this post.
● Dr. Mario World saw a Diamond Sale until 05 December where buying 100 x Diamonds will net you 50 free.
● Dragalia Lost also updated to Version 1.14.0 adding a Very Hard difficulty for the main campaign, a weapon skin feature, an auto-repeat feature, and much more detailed in the patch notes posted here.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Voting Gauntlet: Battle of Brawn begin with Barst vs Helbindi, Mordecai vs Ike, Hawkeye vs Duma, and Dorcas vs Effie in Round 1. Details of a December update have also been posted here.
● Mario Kart Tour will see a London Tour begin next week with silhouettes teased of alt costumes for Daisy and Waluigi (posted here). Mario (Santa) will also be in the pipes for the next four weeks.
● Approximate first day sell throughs in Japan are 70% for SD Gundam G Generations Cross Ray on both Switch and PS4, and 50% for Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combat on both Switch and Vita.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock dropped today by -230 (0.54%) in Japan to close trading for the week at 42,350.00 JPY.
● The latest Super Mario Home & Party Goods are now available in Japan. Check out images at this post.
● Nintendo TOKYO tickets were all distributed by 10:44 JST today with a busy weekend scheduled. Temperature is forecast between 45-54°F tomorrow. The first items to sell out are The Legend of Zelda pins and mug (pictured here).
● Nintendo New York will see an appearance from Pikachu on 03 and 12 December with free holiday giftware and a giveaway for all purchased of Pokémon related goods.
● And check out the cover of Nintendo’s 80th Interim Report here.
● The Anne Takamaki (Panther) character trailer for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers here.
● The fourth, and all four, gameplay trailers for BUSTAFELLOWS here.
● A Zoids Wild: King of Blast “Final Battle Version” commercial here.
● Two theme song videos upon the recent announcement for Umineko no Naku Koro ni Saki ～Nekobako to Musou no Kouchoukyoku～ here.
● The Cecil character trailer for Uta no☆Prince-sama♪Repeat LOVE for Nintendo Switch here.
● And the 33rd episode of Dragalia Lost Radio Garden here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!