Weekly Update：Yo-kai Watch 4, Dr. Mario World, Mobile Ball, MariCAR, Nintendo Check In, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
One of the biggest games in the first half of 2019 Yo-kai Watch 4 is now available for Nintendo Switch in Japan. The game will be number one in the charts this week although we haven’t an indication of numbers. Word-of-mouth is very strong, for what is the first mainline title in three years.
● Dr. Mario World releases on iOS and Android on 10 July with pre-registration now live. Nintendo have pledged continued support with more doctors and stages arriving post-launch.
● A physical release of TETRIS 99 launches in Japan on 09 August priced at ¥3,148 + tax, including all the DLC plus a 12 month Nintendo Switch Online subscription.
● The ARMS Party Crash Bash came to a close with Min Min defeating Ninjara 53%-47% to become the ARMS Champion!
● Mixi cancelled the release of Mobile Ball for Nintendo 3DS, iOS, and Android due to being unable to achieve a high quality in development.
● MariCAR (as MARI Mobility Development Co., Ltd. were ordered to pay Nintendo Co., Ltd. ¥50,000,000 (almost $461,000) in compensation due to their street go-karting business plagiarising Mario Kart.
● Nintendo will open the Nintendo TOKYO store at SHIBUYA PARCO in Tokyo in late November, residing on the sixth floor along with a Pokémon Center and Capcom Store.
● And Narita International Airport will have a Nintendo Check In from 29 June with playable Switches, a Mario statue, and Mario appearing at the opening weekend for photos.