New Mii Fighter costumes are now available in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate with Nakoruru (Swordfighter), Ryo Sakazaki (Brawler), Iori Yagami (Brawler), Akira (Brawler), and Jacky (Brawler) priced at ¥81 each. Introduction video added below…
More Mii Fighter Costumes are coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on 31 July with Veronica (Swordfighter) from Dragon Quest XI, Erdrick (Swordfighter) from Dragon Quest III, Martial Artist (Brawler), and Slime (Hat). Each are priced at ¥80／$0.75／€0.80／£0.70. Screenshots and introduction video added below…
New Mii Fighter costumes are also coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on 17 April including Persona 4 Protagonist (Swordfighter), Persona 3 Protagonist (Swordfighter), Morgana Hat, Teddie Hat, Knuckle (Brawler), and Tails (Gunner) priced at ¥80／$0.75. Trailer and screenshots added below…
Nintendo of America have revealed that individual Mii Fighter Costumes will be coming to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate in 2019 priced at $0.75 each. Image above from the Wii U version. Exact costumes are unknown. Thanks to Muzy.
Nintendo’s karaoke app of Switch, Karaoke JOYSOUND for Nintendo Switch has been updated to Version 3.0.0 with 16 Mii outfits to choose from (on top of your standard outfit with choice of colours). Players can also now select Mii Stage where you will be joined by the Miis set to your user account. After Mii Stage, you can then select either Outdoor stadium, Hall, Live house or Street. You can also view nationwide rankings of a particular song or where you grade in relation to other players!
● Nintendo opened up Mii Studio at accounts.nintendo.com/mii_studio where users can create and edit Mii characters in their web browsers for use in their Nintendo Account and any applicable game.
● Nintendo uploaded a demo for Sushi Striker: The Way of Sushido on the European and Japanese Switch eShops is now available on the European Nintendo Switch eShop. Demo trailer added. here
● Nintendo will update Xenoblade 2 to Ver. 1.4.1 tomorrow (25 May 2018) which will include five additional quests for Expansion Pass holders. Full patch notes to come!
● Bandai Namco Entertainment will be removing both the fighting game Tenkai Knights Brave Battle and the four-player action game Toriko Gourmet Battle! from the Japanese 3DS eShop on 31 May 2018 at 12:00 JST.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp players will soon see Carmen and Zell) are going out on a camping trip soon and will arrive in your Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp game, which takes the total up to 94 animals!
● Nintendo of America announced the BackSquids (Europe), GG BoyZ (Japan), Yeah Nah (Australasia), and SetToDestroyX (North America) for the 2018 Splatoon 2 World Championship on 11 & 12 June. Spotlight trailer added here.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd., Creatures Co., Ltd. and Game Freak Inc. have applied for new Pokémon and Pikachu trademarks. View the actual applications here
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. are also recruiting for a Network Service System Engineer in their Kyoto offices.
● Tommo announced two more licensed Super Famicom reissues for Japan with Shodai Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-kun releasing on 28 June 2018 and Return of Double Dragon (Super Double Dragon) releasing on 12 July 2018 with both titles priced at ￥6,458 each.
● Next week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu will celebrate the 20th anniversary of Guilty Gear and the 10th anniversary of BlazBlue with a 34 page special feature.
● Watch a Let’s Play video featuring comedy duo Yoiko (Game Center CX’s Shinya Arino and Masaru Hamaguchi) playing the Indie Games Human: Fall Flat and Celestehere.
● The Etria Class trailer for Sekaiju no Meikyuu X (Etrian Odyssey X) here.
● The second promo video for SNK Heroines Tag Team Frenzyhere.
Nintendo have opened up Mii Studio so users can create and edit Mii avatars online for use with their Nintendo Account, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, Go Vacation and presumably the next Tomodachi Life game! Unfortunately no clothing options are available other than choosing your favourite colour. Thanks to Nintendo Life.
Nintendo have updated previous erroneous information in that ALL clothing and accessories from the Miitomo app will NO LONGER be able to be used after the close of the service on Wednesday. This includes using clothing and accessories for your Mii character for Nintendo Switch, Super Mario Run, Mii Maker on web browsers and any other service that uses Miis now and in the future.