Kadokawa Shoten have release an officially licensed Kirby Needle Felt Poyopoyo Mascot in Japan which includes a 16 page book and all materials to make the above Kirby! A number of facial expressions are also included! Buy it here and use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 off. Front and back page of the book added below…
Tuesday Update：Kirby Voted Most Popular Character, Nintendo Mobile Games Being Removed in Belgium, & New Dragon Quest X Game！
Please support me by shopping here (use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● The lead image is Kirby once again being voted the most popular character with readers of Nintendo Dream magazine, followed by Link, Pikachu, and Isabelle! Check out the full top 20 here.
● Nintendo announced that both Fire Emblem Heroes and Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will be pulled from the App Store and Google Play Store in Belgium on 27 August 2019 due to their loot-box mechanics. Future similar Nintendo mobile titles will also no longer release in the country. Super Mario Run will not be affected as the rest of the game can be purchased outright.
● Square-Enix announced the latest entry in the Dragon Quest X series with Dragon Quest X Ibara no Miko to Horobi no Kami Online (literally ‘The Maiden of Thorns and the God of Destruction’ releasing in 2019. The original DQX game will be required to play with the Switch version being a download code inside a box, Wii U will be download only, and 3DS will not require any additional purchase. Check out the first screenshots here.
● Arc System Works updated BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE to Version 1.5 and added the Additional Character Set Vol. 7 which adds Heart Ano, Naoto Kurogana, Teddie, and Seth.
● This week’s issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine will have new information on Oni no Naku Kuni (Oninaki). Check out the teaser scan and a few details at this post.
● Weekly Famitsu will also cover Jikkyou Powerful Pro Yakyuu, introducing new co-op and battle modes for up-to four players including “Treasure”, “Home Run Attack”, “My Life”, and “Success”.
● 505 Games announced the action adventure game Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons will be coming to the Nintendo Switch eShop on 28 May, and sometime later in Japan. Check out the Switch version trailer here.
● TROOOZE will showcase a new Nintendo Switch title at BitSummit 7 Spirits. This new game will actually release next week (30 May) on the Japanese Switch eShop.
● Sega revealed more details and screenshots for SEGA AGES Wonder Boy in Monster Land with the game including a Rebagacha Button, Money Hungry Modem and Online Leaderboards. Check out more details at this post.
● Careux updated the official website for Dear Magi -Mahou Shonen Gakka-. The game is still scheduled for Summer release.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw new Ocean Sunfish Goals along with the new ocean sunfish at Saltwater Shores. Rewards include Leaf Tickets and Apollo’s cinema cookie.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Special Heroes: Bridal Belonging begin featuring Tanith: Forthright Heart, Sigrun: Steadfast Bride, Pent: Fancy Fiancé, and Fjorm: Bride of Rime. Check out the introduction video and official artwork at this post. The next Tempest Trials+ event will see Special Hero Louise: Eternal Devotion.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares dropped by -230 (0.60%) in Japan today to close trading for the day at 37,980.00 JPY.
● In some new release dates for western games: Harvest Moon: Light of Hope Special Edition Complete will release on 25 June, Psyvariar Delta will release on 02 August, preorders for the physical Dragon’s Lair Trilogy will begin on 24 May, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution will release on 20 August, and a listing for the Limited Edition of Super Neptunia RPGhere.
● Capcom revealed that Monster Hunter XX (Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate) has now sold 3.1 million units worldwide on Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Switch as of 31 March 2019.
● Square-Enix dated the Dragon Quest Summer Festival 2019 for 03 August 2019. Expect more details of the new Dragon Quest X game (see above), and a release date for Dragon Quest XI S if not already posted by then.
● A ‘Speed Up’ trailer and ‘Character Introduction’ trailer for Team Sonic Racinghere.
● A promo video for Piofiore no Banshou -ricordo-here.
● Three opening movies for Katakoi Contrast -Collection of Branch-here.
● Videos for the 3D shooting game GIVERS P3D from Puchikon 4 SmileBASIC (Petit Computer 4) and the Toy-Con Piano game FMPETIT4 here.
● And a Dragalia Lost ‘Keys to Upgrading and Unbinding’ trailer here.
● Thanks to Naruki for more news tips again today!
* as popular with the readers of Nintendo DREAM magazine, and taken from the July 2019 issue. Only the first three characters have their points revealed. You can buy physical copies of Nintendo DREAM here – use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 off! This month’s issue includes a free UNDERTALE + DELTARUNE Fan Encore CD. Cover added below…
San-ei Boeki are releasing more Kirby’s Dream Land Pupupu Friends merchandise in late July. Preorder Kirby Cushion here, Kirby Mascot here, and Waddle Dee Mascot here. Use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 off. More pictures added below…
SK Japan are releasing an officially licensed Kirby and Kine Shiny Sensor Light in Japan this September measuring approximately 18.5cm x 17.5cm. The preorder deadline is 13 May so order here – use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 off!
* as popular with the readers of Nintendo DREAM magazine, and taken from the jUNE 2019 issue. Only the first three characters have their points revealed. You can buy physical copies of Nintendo DREAM here – use the code JPNINTENDO for $3 off!