The Kirby Café Hakata and Store will open for a limited time on 08 August in Canal City Hakata in Fukuoka with reservations open from 01 July at 18:00 JST. Check out a look at the menu and goods below or in ore detail at the official website.
Friday Update：Kirby Café, Strikers 2020, Taisen Hot Gimmick, Petit Computer 4, Radirgy Swag, Plus Much More News！
Please support me by shopping here (use JPNINTENDO for $3 USD off)!
● The third Teto 1 Cup／Maximus Cup／Grand Prix event has now begun in TETRIS 99 with Game Boy graphics and music. 100 event points will unlock you the Game Boy theme!
● The Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Suit Up! event is now live. Check out the full list of spirits including Dr. Wily, Jeff, Party Phil, and Kazuhira Miller, at this post.
● The fifth of six free DLC characters to be added to Zoids Wild: King of Blast this Summer will be Kakusei Fangtiger. Check out the introduction video and new TV commercial here.
● City Connection announced a brand new entry in the Strikers shoot ‘em up series with STRIKERS 2020 announced for consoles and arcade. The company also announced Taisen Hot Gimmick: Axes-Jong for Nintendo Switch. City Connection recently acquired Zerodiv (and with it, the Psikyo IP).
● SmileBoom announced the latest Petit Computer title Puchikon 4 SmileBASIC for release on the Japanese Switch eShop next week (23 May) priced at ¥3,000. The game supports Joy-Con, HD Rumble, Motion IR Camera, various Toy-Con (piano, house, fishing, bike, and robot), and USB keyboard or mouse.
● Play,Doujin! announced the strategy RPG PIRATES 7 and the platformer Motch A Girl for Nintendo Switch. Both games will be at BitSummit 7 along with the previously announced Maid-san wo Migi ni☆ (Super Zangyura). PIRATES 7 will be Japanese only, with no plans for localisation. Check out trailers for both new titles at this post.
● RS34 confirmed that the latest entry in the Radirgy shoot ’em up series Radirgy Swag will be coming to Japanese Switch eShop on 13 June priced at ¥2,000. Check out screenshots here.
● Cliffside’s 3D third-person adventure game Kato is hopefully coming to Nintendo Switch, say the developers. Check out the trailer here.
● Kogado Studio announced a demo for the visual novel Yumeutsutsu Re:Master for release on the Japanese Switch eShop next week (23 May) with the full game launching on 13 June.
● Teyon Japan announced that Human: Fall Flat will be updated to Version 1.4.2 next week (23 May) adding a friends list, a new stage ‘Dark’, three new characters (skeleton, mummy, and present), 11 new skins, and bug fixes.Check out the update trailer here.
● Square-Enix have updated FINAL FANTASY VII to Version 1.01 which fixes an issue that caused background music to restart after the end of each battle, and other minor bugs.
● Toydea updated Dragon Fang Z Ryuusha Rose to Yadorigi no Meikyuu to Version 1.4.1 with bug fixes.
● 48 more games have been added to the Japanese Switch eShop sales including 50% off Freedom Planet (¥740), 50% off Shovel Knight (¥1,080), 75% off Thumper (¥499), and 70% off GoNNER (¥329). Check out the full list here.
● Check out this week’s Nintendo eShop sales for both Switch and 3DS with Minecraft at number one here.
● Animal Crossing: New Leaf will see the fifth Fishing Tourney of 2019 tomorrow.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Jacques, Astrid, Groucho, Spike, and Bruce all arrive as new animal maps in Blathers’s Treasure Trek. Check out the artwork and unlockable items here.
● Dragalia Lost saw Jupiter’s Trial double drops event where drop rewards you can obtain from Jupiter’s Trial will be doubled.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Grand Conquests begin between Xander, Ryoma, and Corrin.
● Pokémon GO saw new Sinnoh Pokémon available to catch in the wild and hatch from Eggs including Cherubi, Gible, Hippopotas, and others. New Glacial Lure Modules, Mossy Lure Modules, and Magnetic Lure Modules were also announced.
● A second Kirby Café (pictured) will be opening this Summer in Hakata-ku, Fukuoka, Japan.
● Check out this year’s key artwork for the Tokyo Game Showhere.
● Nojima Online will be restocking 22 The Legend of Zelda series amiibo in November 2019.
● Show a Detective Pikachu ticket stub at Pokémon Centers in Japan to receive a free Wrinkled-face Pikachu sticker (pictures here).
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares increased by +810 (2.20%) in Japan today to close trading for the week at 37,690.00 JPY.
The Kirby Café, which was due to close in June, will now be extended until September where it will operate from 11 June as Kirby Café Summer with limited time menus and new products also available! Kirby Café is located in Tokyo Solamachi – find it on Google Maps!
The Kirby Café will enter its second chapter on 27 February with a new menu (such as the foods above) and new merchandise available! Reservations will be open for this second phases from 18:00 JST on 12 February! The Kirby Café is in Tokyo SKYTREE TOWN and is scheduled to run until 02 June 2019. All items now pictured below…
The Kirby Café in Tokyo SKYTREE TOWN, Japan was previously intended to close on 17 February 2019. It will now close on 02 June 2019! Go to the official website for more information on the café. Short clip added below…
● Kirk Scott of Nintendo of America presented the Nintendo Switch Nindies Showcase Summer 2018 earlier today with 22 Switch games including the strategy game Into the Breach releasing on the North American and European eShops shortly after the presentation. Check out the full list of games and the video here.
● Capcom announced Onimusha: Warlords for Nintendo Switch. releasing on 15 January 2019 in the West. Japanese announcement is likely imminent. Trailer added here.
● Abylight announced the 2D Action RPG Hyper Light Drifter – Special Edition for Japan too next week (06 September) priced at ¥2,500, with preload now live.
● Nintendo announced that the number of games that will be playable with Toy-Con will “continue to increase” after Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and DEEMO.
● Nippon Ichi opened up the teaser website for Lapis・Re・Abysshere with the full website open on 04 September.
● Kakehashi Games confirmed they will be handling the localisation of Streets of Rage 4 (no indication whether the name will revert to Bare Knuckle 4!).
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw both Cobb and Molly arrive. Official artwork and unlockable items added here. Players had also caught 2,284,533 horned dynastids by earlier today, with three million needing to be caught by 30 August for all players to receive 50 Leaf Tickets!
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw Legendary Hero – Marth: Hero-King arrive for a new Legendary Hero summoning event, and a Legendary Hero Battle alongside Robin: Fell Vessel. Official artwork for Marth added here, and trailers added here.
● Nintendo of America announced ‘Starter Packs’ for The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2 and Super Mario Odyssey for 28 September with game and guidebook priced at $59.99 each.
● Nintendo of America also announced a purple + silver colored New Nintendo 2DS XL for 28 September with Mario Kart 7 preinstalled priced at $149.99. The black + turquoise and white + orange systems will also add Mario Kart 7 on the same day. Box art added here.
● The (pictured) Kirby Café will reopen from 27 September 2018 – 17 February 2019 on the 4th floor of Tokyo Solamachi in Tokyo, Japan with reservations open on 21 September. Promo video added here.
● Looks like the Nintendo Classic Mini Double Packis an official release. Check out the box art here.
● Check out the Japanese trailer for the Extra Pack 3 DLC in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 for Nintendo Switchhere.
The Kirby Café will be reopen again from 27 September 2018 – 17 February 2019 on the 4th floor of Tokyo Solamachi in Japan. Reservations open on 21 September with menu and merchandise to be revealed soon. Promo video added below!