Ancient have announced DLC for their latest Gotta Protectors game Mamotte Knight 3 (full title “Susume!! Mamotte Kishi Hime no Totsugeki Serenade”) releasing in December with new story + new map + new skills. Some FM Sound Source packs were also announced with the first being “MD&PC88SBⅡ”. More DLC and Sound Source packs will release in 2020.
Screenshots for the Nintendo Switch version of Gotta Protectors (called “Susume!! Mamotte Kishi – Hime no Totsugeki Serenade” in Japan or “Mamotte Knight 3” for short). The game releases on the Japanese Nintendo Switch eShop next week (10 October) and will be priced at ¥1,980. It only supports Japanese, although it has been confirmed for western localisation in 2020.
Ancient Games have announced that the Nintendo Switch sequel to the classic 3DS tower defence game Gotta Protectors will release in Japan on 10 October as Susume!! Mamotte Knight – Hime no Totsugeki Serenade, and priced at ¥1,980. The English version is scheduled for 2020 as per an email from Ancient. Check out the promo video below…
Ancient Games have announced that the Nintendo Switch version of their classic 3DS tower defence game Gotta Protectors will release in October in Japan as Susume！！Mamotte Knight – Hime no Totsugeki Serenade. Check out the debut promo video below with the website soon open here. The game will include four player multiplayer both online and offline with eight types of characters, and over 100 stages.
Ancient Games have officially confirmed that the awesome Gotta Protectors series is coming to Nintendo Switch in 2019 as Susume！！Mamotte Knight – Hime no Totsugeki Serenade including local and online multiplayer. Check out my review for the 3DS entry here. Thanks again to naruki.
Ancient Games are bringing the awesome Gotta Protectors/Protect Me Knight series to Nintendo Switch as Susume!! Mamotte Knight in 2019. An official announcement is expected within the next few weeks. Many thanks to naruki.
Ancient Games are celebrating the third anniversary of the awesome Nintendo 3DS game Mamotte Knight 2/Gotta Protectors with a web only game called Amazon’s Running Diet where you play as an overweight Amazon in a Famicom/NES game and have to jump to avoid the temptation of cake! Sounds all kinds of politically incorrect and fun but trailer below with the game available from the bottom of the source page in Japanese and in English!
Tuesday Update with Gotta Protectors Switch, ARMS tournament, Code Vein plus more news!
● Minna de Mamotte Knight: Hime no Tokemeki Rhapsody (Gotta Protectors/Protect Me Knight 2) is being looked at by Ancient Games for a Nintendo Switch release. The 3DS version is absolutely ace btw and my 2014 game of the year!
● An ARMS Sugo Ude Tournament in Nico Nico Super Conference 2017 on 29/30 April with T-shirts for the winner, bandanas for the top 16 and stickers for all! Non-entrants will also get to play the game!
● Code Vein is a mystery new platform-less Bandai Namco Action RPG from the God Eater development team that will release in 2018. I suspect it will be PS4 but fingers crossed for Switch!
● Weekly Famitsu tomorrow will celebrate the 30th Anniversary of the Pro Yakyuu Famista series including Climax with a 36 booklet, have a Marvelous special looking at both Senran Kagura and Fate/EXTELLA with a Kenichiro Takaki interview, a Level-5 feature looking at both The Snack World and Layton’s Mystery Journey plus an Akihiro Hino interview, a Dai Gyakuten Saiban 2 feature revealing new characters, plus 16 pages on Fire Emblem Echoes including strategy guides. Oh, and Monster Hunter Frontier Z!
● Mario Kart 8 Deluxe scored 35/40 (9/9/9/8) in this week’s Weekly Famitsu and is the third highest rated Switch game (behind Breath of the Wild and Dragon Quest Heroes), Dragon Ball Heroes Ultimate Mission X scored 31/40 (8/8/7/8) and Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap scored 28/40 (7/7/7/7).
Ancient Games have hinted at Japanese Nintendo’s 2014 game of the year Minna de Mamotte Knight: Hime no Tokemeki Rhapsody (Gotta Protectors/Protect Me Knight 2) for Nintendo Switch release. We’ll keep you posted!