Four demos released on the Japanese Nintendo Switch eShop today including the pictured Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince from 3goo, Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King from FDG Entertainment, Trials of Mana from Square-Enix, and Moving Out from Team17.
FDG Entertainment have announced they are releasing a demo for the classic action-adventure game Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King on the Nintendo Switch eShop worldwide on March 19. Blossom Tales is available now priced at ¥1,480 / $14.99
FDG Entertainment have announced that the Nintendo Switch version of the action-adventure game Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King has sold over 100,000 units worldwide. FDG also revealed that developers, Castle Pixel, almost went bankrupt after the Steam release before Switch fans came to the rescue! Blossom Tales is available now priced at ¥1,480.
● Success have announced plans for a Umihara Kawase Fresh! trial version which will likely precede the full game’s release on 25 April.
● Frozenbyte’s upcoming 2.5D platformer Trine 4: The Nightmare Prince has been confirmed for Japanese release although I’m unsure whether retail like in the West or digital only. The previous three Trine games are all also planned for Japan. Trine 4 announcement trailer posted here.
● Square-Enix will release Episode 4.5 of Dragon Quest X Online on 20 March for Nintendo Switch, 3DS, and Wii U. Check out the update trailer here.
● FDG Entertainment have announced that the pictured Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King will finally release on the Japanese Switch eShop this week (07 March) priced at ¥1,480. Debut trailer posted here.
● SAT-BOX have announced that the baseball game Tsukue de Yakyuu (Baseball on Desk) will release on the Japanese Switch eShop on 28 March priced at ¥800. Preloads will be live from 20 March. Introduction trailer posted here.
● Square-Enix also announced a delay for Romancing SaGa 3 from early 2019 to an undisclosed release window.
● Kakehashi Games have announced that a large free update for the party platform game Ultimate Chicken Horse is now live, with a sale for both the Switch and PS4 versions planned for later this week.
● Three more DECO*27 themes (all featuring Hatsune Miku) are planned for the Japanese 3DS Theme Shop in a few hours time.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw a new Nintendo Account Link Campaign with sparkle stones and Leaf Tickets as rewards for completing the goals.
FDG Entertainment will finally publish the action adventure game Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King on the Nintendo Switch eShop in Japan this week (07 March) priced at ¥1,480! Many thanks to Naruki. Trailer added below…