Weekly Famitsu Magazine no.1668
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, most wanted games, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with 18 pages including an interview with Eiji Aonuma and the Koei Tecmo Games development staff.
Other feature Nintendo-related stories this week are for Rune Factory 5 (4 pages looking at the protagonists and marriage candidates. The game is also 75% complete), a reveal of Deep Diving Adventures (which FuRyu are publishing on December 17th), Sangokushi XIV with Power Up Kit (2 pages), Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World- The Prophecy of the Throne (2 pages), Balan Wonderworld (4 pages), Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (4 pages), Neko Tomo Smile Mashimashi (2 pages), and more.
This week’s review scores included Carto with 32/40, Descenders with 32/40, Just Dance 2021 with 32/40, Northgard with 31/40, Police×Senshi Lovepatrina! Love na Rhythm de Taiho Shimasu! with 28/40, and the pictured Zoids Wild: Infinity Blast with 29/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- Monster Hunter Rise (Switch) – 490
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch) – 470
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 442
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 400
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 352
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 310
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 205
- Ushiro (Switch) – 188
- Derby Stallion (Switch) – 138
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch) – 133
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 129
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 108
- Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (Switch) – 85
- Disgaea 6: Defiance of Destiny (Switch) – below 51
- Jack Jeanne (Switch) – below 51
- Family Trainer (Switch) – below 51
Monster Hunter Rise is number one for the fourth week! In the Newcomers chart: Ushiro is the most popular Nintendo-platform game with 336 votes, Jack Jeanne is second with 182 votes, and MAGLAM LORD is third with 109 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out November 26th in Japan) is set to feature Pokémon Sword & Shield on the game’s first anniversary and will also include a code for a DLC Lucky Bag!