Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Updated
Nintendo have now updated Super Smash Bros. Ultimate to Ver. 9.0.2 with several bug fixes detailed in the patch notes below…
Ver. 9.0.2 (Released November 11, 2020)
- Fixed an issue where you could not use the stick to jump while falling after creating an anvil using the down air attack.
- Fixed an issue where the gunman from Duck Hunt’s down special and the phantom from Zelda’s down special were not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where the initial velocity of Samus’s and Dark Samus’s up special when used on the ground was not behaving as intended.
- Fixed an issue where fighters would sometimes warp on the Venom stage.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes fighters would pass through landscapes when they were launched on some stages.
- Fixed an issue where sometimes you would be forced to end a battle on a stage created in Stage Builder.
- Various gameplay fixes.
Check out this post for details of the Ver. 9.0.0 update which added Steve, Alex, Zombie, and Enderman from Minecraft to the game, this post for details of the Ver. 9.0.1 update with several minor bug fixes, and this post for details of this week’s upcoming “All Mouth” tournament.