japanese Software Charts Week 45
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Pikmin 3 Deluxe still on top with the pictured Shadowverse Champions Battle debuting at #5.
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Switch) – 67,925
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 37,256
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 31,687
- Pokémon Sword & Shield + Expansion Pass (Switch) – 18,638
- Shadowverse Champions Battle (Switch) – 13,871
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 12,318
- Watch Dogs: Legion (PS4) – 8,723
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 8,536
- Minecraft (Switch) – 8,091
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,638
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 139,200 units sold for the week (119,109 for the original model and 20,091 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 561 for the week (25 for the New 3DS LL and 536 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Pikmin 3 Deluxe has now sold 239,274 after two weeks.
Nintendo Switch releases next week include the pictured KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory from Square-Enix, Just Dance 2021 from Ubisoft, Medarot Classics Plus from Imagineer, Piofiore no Banshou -Episodio1926- from Idea Factory, Prinny 1·2 from Nippon Ichi Software, and Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin from Marvelous. Also releasing are the Xbox Series X/S from Microsoft, the PlayStation 5 from Sony, and Game & Watch: Super Mario Bros. from Nintendo.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.