Weekly Famitsu Magazine no.1666
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, most wanted games, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features Assassin’s Creed Valhalla with a collaboration visual with Vinland Saga and interview with manga artist Makoto Yukimura.
The feature Nintendo-related stories this week are for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (2 pages), Bravely Default II (4 pages including developer interview), Mary Skelter Finale (12 page launch feature including an interview with the character designer), Sangokushi XIV with Power Up Kit (2 pages), Tabe-o-ja (2 pages), Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia (2 pages), and also the opening of the Mario Cafe & Store at Universal Studios Japan, plus the regulars (Ninjala, Genshin Impact, etc)!
This week’s review scores included Bakugan: Champions of Vestroia with 28/40, Batbarian: Testament of the Primordials with 30/40, Golf Zero with 27/40, the pictured KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory with 34/40, Mad Father with 29/40, Piofiore no Banshou -Episodio1926- with 32/40, Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin with 33/40, and They Bleed Pixels with 28/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- Monster Hunter Rise (Switch) – 511
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 402
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch) – 382
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 347
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 313
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 300
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 288
- Ushiro (Switch) – 272
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 265
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 242
- Derby Stallion (Switch) – 223
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 156
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 151
- Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin (Switch) – 76
- Shiren the Wanderer: The Tower of Fortune and the Dice of Fate (Switch) – below 69
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch) – below 69
- Jack Jeanne (Switch) – below 69
Monster Hunter Rise is number one for the second week! In the Newcomers chart: Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is the most popular Nintendo-platform game with 374 votes, Ushiro is at #2 with 325 votes, and Jack Jeanne at #3 with 177 votes. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary Pin Badges! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out November 12th in Japan) is set to feature the likes of KINGDOM HEARTS Melody of Memory, Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, and a huge PlayStation 5 special.