japanese Software Charts Week 43
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Animal Crossing: New Horizons knocks Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit off of the top spot!
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 23,069
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 21,120
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 10,383
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 8,802
- Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit (Switch) – 7,691
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,088
- Minecraft (Switch) – 5,863
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 4,736
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 4,051
- Super Mario Party (Switch) – 3,739
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 64,768 units sold for the week (48,682 for the original model and 16,086 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 856 for the week (20 for the New 3DS LL and 836 for the New 2DS LL). Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit is reportedly suffering from stock issues. New entries are bolded (although there’s none this week!). Ketchup and Muffy image thanks to Jenny Phan.
Nintendo Switch releases next week include Pikmin 3 Deluxe from Nintendo, Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster from Atlus, KAMEN RIDER memory of heroez from Bandai Namco Entertainment, FiNC HOME FiT from Pocket, Mad Rat Dead from Nippon Ichi Software, Shantae and the Seven Sirens from Oizumi Amuzio, The Survivalists from Game Source Entertainment, and Taisho×Alice HEADS & TAILS from Prototype.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.