Japanese Software Charts Week 41
This week’s Japanese software charts sees FIFA 21 knock Animal Crossing: New Horizons off the top with the Switch Legacy Edition at #6.
- FIFA 21 (PS4) – 39,152
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 37,544
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 33,502
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 22,927
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 12,723
- FIFA 21 Legacy Edition (Switch) – 11,990
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,145
- Minecraft (Switch) – 6,859
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,564
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 5,927
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 108,575 units sold for the week (83,992 for the original model and 24,583 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 947 for the week (19 for the New 3DS LL and 928 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Super Mario 3D All-Stars‘ total numbers are now at 330,248.
Nintendo Switch releases in a packed week next week include AVICII Invector: Encore Edition from H2 Interactive, Ghost Parade from FuRyu, Hardcore Mecha from Game Source Entertainment, Moon Premium Edition from Onion Games, and Yomi wo Saku Hana from Experience. It’s also expected that the pictured sales of the physical Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario and Luigi karts will be included in Famitsu’s weekly numbers.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.