Daisy Mae Comes to Visit!
Daisy Mae is now available in Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp! Place Daisy Mae’s fall stall in your campsite or cabin and Daisy Mae will come to visit!
■ Daisy Mae’s fall stall
· Daisy Mae’s fall stall requires 300x Leaf Tickets to craft and is available until December 8.
· Place Daisy Mae’s fall stall in your campsite, and Daisy Mae in a Halloween outfit will sometimes come by to visit!
· Crafting this item will allow you to talk to Daisy Mae at your campsite or Cabin. However, Daisy Mae does not have a friendship level.
· Items that you begin crafting during the crafting period can be collected after the period ends.
· Special furniture items may become available again in the future.
· If you have multiple special furniture items in your campsite or cabin, up to four special animals can visit at once. If you’ve brought in a camp caretaker as part of the Pocket Camp Club Happy Helper Plan, up to three special animals can visit at once.
· Two or more of the same animal cannot visit at the same time.
· When the animal associated with a particular special furniture item is also hosting a garden event and you place their item in your campsite, that animal will appear either near the item or in front of the garden area.
· Sample images may feature items from past or future events that have been arranged in the image for example purposes.