Japanese Software Charts Week 40
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Animal Crossing: New Horizons knocking Super Mario 3D All-Stars off the top spot!
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 36,495
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 34,282
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 33,156
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 12,270
- Crash Bandicoot 4: It’s About Time (PS4) – 10,437
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,416
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,168
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 6,143
- Minecraft (Switch) – 5,901
- eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE (PS4) – 5,492
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 91,093 units sold for the week (66,157 for the original model and 24,936 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,568 for the week (30 for the New 3DS LL and 1.538 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Total Super Mario 3D All-Stars sales after three weeks are at 308,221 with Animal Crossing: New Horizons at 5,790,577.
The only Nintendo Switch release for next week is for FIFA 21 Nintendo Switch Legacy Edition. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.