Weekly Famitsu Magazine no.1661
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, most wanted games, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover is for Genshin Impact with a commemorative feature inside on the RPGs Japanese launch on PlayStation 4, PC, iOS, and Android (there’s still no set date for the Switch version).
The feature Nintendo-related story this week is for Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity with four pages including details on Impa’s recent reveal along with the four Champions. There’s also a couple of pages each on Märchen Forest: Mylne and the Forest Gift (still no release date) and the recently announced Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV with Power Up Kit. There’s also a special feature on classic arcade games that can be played on current hardware along with Konami’s upcoming EDENS ZERO 3D RPG (no platforms revealed)!
This week’s review scores included the pictured Minoria with 31/40, Niche – a genetics survival game with 28/40, Orangeblood with 27/40, and Witcheye with 28/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 501
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 406
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 403
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 400
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 258
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 228
- Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity (Switch) – 220
- Ushiro (Switch) – 219
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe (Switch) – 189
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – 156
- New Pokémon Snap (Switch) – 138
- Atelier Ryza 2: Lost Legends & The Secret Fairy (Switch) – 136
- Shin Megami Tensei III NOCTURNE HD REMASTER (Switch) – 133
- Puyo Puyo Tetris 2 (Switch) – below 99
- MAGLAM LORD (Switch) – below 99
- Genshin Impact (Switch) – below 99
- Derby Stallion (Switch) – below 99
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 is at number one for the seventh week with Bayonetta 3 up to number two! Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin is at #2 with 353 votes, Ushiro is at #4 with 320 votes, and Jack Jeanne at #10 with 103 votes in the Newcomers chart. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the Super Mario Bros. 35th Anniversary! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out October 8 in Japan) is set to feature the two new Monster Hunter announcements (Monster Hunter Rise and Monster Hunter Stories 2: Wings of Ruin) for Nintendo Switch.