Japanese Software Charts Week 39
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Super Mario 3D All-Stars on top for the second week, selling a further 63,803 units.
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 63,803
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 29,829
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 25,915
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 13,470
- eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE (PS4) – 9,781
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 9,583
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 7,019
- Minecraft (Switch) – 6,979
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 6,329
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,151
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 70,542 units sold for the week (42,111 for the original model and 28,431 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 3,828 for the week (54 for the New 3DS LL and 3,774 for the New 2DS LL). No new entries this week. Total Super Mario 3D All-Stars sales after two weeks are 273,939 units (not including digital numbers). 3DS sales relatively high since the portable has been discontinued.
The only Nintendo Switch release for next week is for the packaged version of the acclaimed action-RPG Ys Origin published by 3goo. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.