Japanese Software Charts Week 38
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Super Mario 3D All-Stars as the new number one selling over 210k units in just three days!
- Super Mario 3D All-Stars (Switch) – 210,136
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 48,826
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 32,097
- eFootball PES 2021 SEASON UPDATE, (PS4) – 26,215
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 15,129
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 13,094
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 9,572
- Azur Lane Crosswave (Switch) – 7,413
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 6,887
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,288
Notes: Above data is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 110,029 units sold for the week (77,846 for the original model and 32,183 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 5,272 for the week (63 for the New 3DS LL and 5,209 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Please note that Famitsu have adjusted Nintendo 2DS sales, hence the much higher than normal figures!
Nintendo Switch releases for next week include the 2D side-scrolling action game Dungreed, the packaged version of the shooter IKARUGA, the super-cute Issyo ni Asobo～♪Koupen Chan, the visual novel games Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo, Meiji Katsugeki Haikara Ryuuseigumi, and Wagamama High Spec, and the golf game PGA Tour 2K21.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo hardware here and for the top-selling first-party Nintendo Switch software here.