Japanese Software Charts Week 36
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Ring Fit Adventure as the new number one! Check out the full top 10 games below…
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 63,958
- Marvel’s Avengers (PS4) – 42,979
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 32,136
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 13,523
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 13,410
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) – 9,563
- NBA 2K21 (PS4) – 8,541
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 7,725
- The Legend of Heroes: Hajimari no Kiseki (PS4) – 7,606
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 7,318
Notes: Above date is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is now at over 15 million sold in Japan since launch with 77,611 units sold for the past week (45,961 for the original model and 31,650 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 923 for the week (56 for the New 3DS LL and 867 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded.
Nintendo Switch releases for next week include Metal Max Xeno Reborn, Minecraft Dungeons Hero Edition, and Tomoyo After～It’s a Wonderful Life～CS Edition.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo consoles here and for the top-selling Nintendo Switch first-party software here.