Japanese Software Charts Week 34
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Animal Crossing: New Horizons again on top with almost 5.6m copies sold at retail since launch!
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 42,863
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 30,689
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) – 17,037
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 14,299
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 13,862
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 9,522
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 9,384
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 8,016
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 7,459
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 7,230
Notes: Above date is thanks to Famitsu. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 70,129 units sold for the week (49,125 for the original model and 21,004 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,171 for the week (36 for the New 3DS LL and 1,135 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded.
Jeremiah image thanks to Jess. Nintendo Switch releases for a packed week next week include Captain Tsubasa: Rise of Champions, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition, Giraffe & Annika, Jump Force Deluxe Edition, Kono Subarashii SekaI ni Shukufuku wo! Plus, No Straight Roads, OZMAFIA!!-vivace-, and Shinobi Koi Utsutsu.
This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers for both Nintendo software and hardware. Check out lifetime sales for all Nintendo consoles here and for the top-selling Nintendo Switch first-party software here.