Japanese Software Charts Week 30
This week’s Japanese software charts sees Animal Crossing: New Horizons back at #1 and Paper Mario: The Origami King drop to #3…
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 94,115
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) – 53,387
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 50,643
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 32,136
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 25,136
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 21,094
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (PS4) – 16,253
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 15,175
- Ninjala (Switch) – 11,693
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 9,845
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Data thanks to Famitsu and is for the period July 20～July 26. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 125,231 units sold for the week (108,883 for the original model and 16,348 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,042 for the week (49 for the New 3DS LL and 993 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Paper Mario: The Origami King lifetime numbers are now 159,735 units after two weeks.
Next week is a packed week with the Nintendo Switch games scheduled for release including Air Missions: HIND, Bare Knuckle IV Special Edition, E School Life, FAIRY TAIL, Hakuoki Shinkai Ginsei no Shou, Root Film, SAMURAI SPIRITS NEOGEO COLLECTION, and Yoru、Tomosu. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime-to-date numbers.