Sekai no Asobi Taizen 51 Updated
Nintendo have updated Sekai no Asobi Taizen 51 (Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics) to Version 1.1.2 with full patch notes below…
Ver. 1.1.2 (Released July 28, 2020)
- In ludo, when there are no pieces on the board that can be moved, you can now only re-roll the dice the number of times that the Starting Threshold was set to.
- Raised the maximum Play Count for each game from 99 to 999.
- Improved the stability of synchronous communication when playing online.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that caused 1,000 points from the scoring stick to vanish when Ron was called at the same time as Riichi.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that allowed players to win by picking up a tile while in furiten.
- In Riichi mahjong, fixed an issue that caused players to make a “Closed Kan,” which changed the tiles needed to win after calling Riichi.
- In Renegade, fixed an issue where the CPU wouldn’t move, preventing the game from progressing.
- In Texas Hold’em, fixed an issue with the process for determining priority when multiple players have the same hand.
- In the Game Globe, fixed an issue that caused some information in the Personal Best section to be displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the game from progressing when certain steps were performed in Last Card, fishing, Riichi mahjong, Chinese checkers, billiards (9-Ball), checkers, chess, shogi, mini shogi, backgammon, and slot cars.
- Fixed several other issues to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.