Japanese Software Charts
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is on top again in Japan this week selling 53,506 with Catherine: Full Body opening at #9 with 6,917.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 53,506
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 23,591
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 19,285
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 10,037
- The Last of Us Part II (PS4) – 9,279
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 8,114
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 8,111
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 7,111
- Catherine: Full Body for Nintendo Switch (Switch) – 6,917
- Minecraft (Switch) – 6,104
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the coronavirus pandemic. Data thanks to Famitsu and is for the period June 29～July 5. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 52,250 for the week (38,428 for the original model and 13,822 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 933 (77 for the New 3DS LL and 856 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded.
Next week’s Nintendo Switch releases include Blair Witch Japanese Edition and eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020. This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually posted on Fridays) and will include both this week’s numbers and lifetime numbers.