Weekly Famitsu Magazine
This week’s Weekly Famitsu post including review scores, Famitsu Most Wanted, advert, and more. Buy physical copies of the magazine at this link.
This week’s magazine cover features The Last of Us Part II with a 16 page article inside the magazine. Physical copies of the magazine also come with a set of free Animal Crossing stickers (pictured here) with each issue.
The featured Nintendo-related stories this week include for Death Come True with a Izanagi Games developer interview inside. There’s also a feature on the upcoming Level-5 game Yo-kai Gakuen Y ～Waiwai Gakuen Seikatsu～ which releases for Switch and PS4 this Summer, as well as Catherine Full Body for Nintendo Switch, BRIGANDINE: The Legend of Runersia, Ninjala, and the Famitsu editors showing off their Animal Crossing: New Horizons islands!
This week’s review scores included BRIGANDINE: The Legend of Runersia with 33/40, Death Come True with 34/40, Farming Simulator 20 with 25/40, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 with 34/40, SYNAPTIC DRIVE with 28/40, and the pictured Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition with 36/40. Check out the full list of Switch review scores since 2017 until present day at this page.
Famitsu Most Wanted
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 (Switch) – 553
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) – 498
- Bravely Default II (Switch) – 469
- Shin Megami Tensei V (Switch) – 360
- Ushiro (Switch) – 288
- Rune Factory 5 (Switch) – 279
- Momotaro Dentetsu ～Showa Heisei, Reiwa mo Teiban!～ (Switch) – 254
- Mr. Driller DrillLand (Switch) – 205
- Paper Mario: The Origami King (Switch) – 159
- Pro Yakyuu Famista 2020 (Switch) – 143
- BRIGANDINE: The Legend of Runersia (Switch) – 138
- eBASEBALL Powerful Pro Yakyuu 2020 (Switch) – 127
- Catherine Full Body for Nintendo Switch (Switch) – below 113
- Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Remastered Edition (Switch) – below 113
- METAL MAX Xeno Reborn (Switch) – below 113
- Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin (Switch) – below 113
This is the 11th consecutive issue on top for Breath of the Wild 2! Ushiro leads the Newcomers chart with 562 votes with Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin at #4 with 175 and Yoru、Tomosu at #9 with 72. Check out previous weeks’ Famitsu Most Wanted posts at this link.
This week’s first party advert features the Pokémon Sword & Shield Expansion Pass with The Isle of Armor out today! Check out past magazine adverts at this link.
Next week’s issue
The next issue of Weekly Famitsu magazine (out June 25 in Japan) is set to feature THE iDOLM@STER Million Live!: Theater Days in a 36 page 3rd anniversary feature as well as more than 30 pages on Ninjala including developer interview.