Japanese Software Charts
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is again #1 in Japan selling 77,259 with The Wonderful 101: Remastered failing to make the top 10.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 77,259
- Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Switch) – 47,181
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 20,023
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 9,727
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 8,692
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (Switch) – 7,950
- Minecraft (Switch) – 6,968
- Pokémon Sword & Shield (Switch) – 6,741
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 6,634
- Super Mario Party (Switch) – 4,855
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the coronavirus. Data thanks to Famitsu and is for the period June 8～14. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 55,187 (38,685 for the original model and 16,502 for the Nintendo Switch Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,004 (84 for the New 3DS LL and 920 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Ring Fit Adventure is now at over one million copies sold at retail in Japan. The original The Wonderful 101 game on Wii U sold just 6,663 copies at retail in its opening week with the Switch version faring worse.
Next week’s Nintendo Switch releases include Burnout Paradise Remastered, Gunka wo Haita Neko, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7, MudRunner: American Wilds, Namcot Collection, VARIABLE BARRICADE NS, and Zumba Burn It Up! This week’s full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link (usually on Fridays) and includes both this week’s numbers and lifetime numbers.