CrossCode Release Date Set
DANGEN Entertainment have announced they will be publishing the 2D action-RPG CrossCode for Nintendo Switch worldwide on July 9.
CrossCode is a retro-inspired 2D action RPG set in the distant future. The game will also be releasing for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One worldwide on July 9 (it’s already available for Steam). Check out the updated Schedule for a look at all upcoming Nintendo Switch games for Japan. Game description and trailer added below…
A retro-inspired 2D action RPG set in the distant future. CrossCode combines 16-bit SNES-style graphics with butter-smooth physics, a fast-paced combat system, and engaging puzzle mechanics, served with a gripping sci-fi story.
In the distant future exists CrossWorlds, a revolutionary Massively Multiplayer Online Game, but set in the real world. Players join the game via avatars, powerful real world manifestations connected to their owners. You are Lea, an avatar that has lost her memory. Together with the crew of the M.S. Solar, you return to Crossworlds in the hope of recovering her memory and discovering her mysterious past.
- Dive into a massive adventure with a playtime of around 30-80 hours
- Explore a large world with 7 unique areas and hidden secrets all over the place
- Fight over 120 enemy types including 30+ boss fights
- Enter 7 expansive dungeons, all with with unique themes and puzzle mechanics
- Master over 90 combat arts and even more passive skills
- Solve over 100 quests with a great variety of tasks and unique challenges
- 60+ music tracks made by a rice ball (yes)