Japanese Software Charts
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is still on top in Japan selling 102,749 with Xenoblade Definitive Edition at #2 with 90,789.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Switch) – 102,749
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition (Switch) – 90,789
- Ring Fit Adventure (Switch) – 39,518
- The Legend of Heroes Ao no Kiseki: Kai (PS4) – 12,047
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Switch) – 10,415
- Splatoon 2 (Switch) – 10,041
- Uta no☆Prince-sama♪Amazing Aria & Sweet Serenade LOVE for Nintendo Switch (Switch) – 9,216
- Bayonetta & Vanquish (PS4) – 7,397
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Switch) – 7,262
- Minecraft (Switch) – 6,741
Notes: Delayed numbers again due to the coronavirus. Data thanks to Famitsu and is from May 25～31. Nintendo Switch hardware is at 107,593 (73,117 for the original model and 34,476 for the Lite) and Nintendo 3DS hardware is at 1,157 (48 for the New 3DS LL and 1,109 for the New 2DS LL). New entries are bolded. Club House Games: 51 Worldwide Classics and Kowloon Youma Gakuenki: Origin of Adventure are two of the new Switch releases for next week. The full Nintendo-only data will soon be available at this link.