Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp Updated
Nintendo has updated Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp to Version 3.1.0, requiring 235.1 MB (plus a 153 MB in-app update), adding a second floor to the cabin, you can now eat multiple fortune cookies at once, made improvements to some Pocket Camp Club features, and adjusted on-screen display. Full patch notes added below…
2nd Floor Cabin
The cabin now has a second floor!
Eating Cookies is Easier!
You can now eat fortune cookies in batches!
Pocket Camp Club Conveniences
Cookie & Depot Plan
You can now freely change the names of warehouses!
Furthermore, items in your warehouses will be included in the display showing the number of items you own.
Happy Helper Plan
Your camp caretaker will help you out even more!
If you rent the golden rod during the Fishing Tourney, the amount of tourney fish your camp caretaker catches will be doubled!
· Animals you can invite to your campsite will be displayed near the top of the list in your Contacts.
· The wording of requirements to view some Scrapbook memories has been altered slightly.
· Checking the details screen of a Scrapbook memory will now cause the badge notification for that memory to disappear, even if you don’t actually view the memory.
· You can now check the Helper Log from inside Shovelstrike Quarry.
Note: The Helper Log will reset every day.
· You can now see how many items you have while trading in the garden area.
· The following item categories have been changed:
snowy camellia hedge
· Some item names have been changed.
· Other display adjustments.