Monday Update：Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC, Switch Sold Out, Horgihugh, And More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Dragon Ball FighterZ will see Season 3 begin on February 26 with the pictured Kefla added on the 28th (26th if you buy the FighterZ Pass 3). Goku (Ultra Instinct) was also announced for Spring. Three more fighters have yet to be announced.
● The effects of the coronavirus infection were felt by Nintendo today with the Nintendo Switch sold out at its My Nintendo Store mere weeks before the biggest game of the year releases. The Lite is still available to purchase at time of posting.
● PiXEL announced the cute horizontal side-scrolling shoot ’em up Horgihugh With Friends will be coming to Switch this Summer as the new name for Horgihugh, adding more animals! Promo video (before the “With Friends” part) posted here.
● Splatoon 2 wrapped up the weekend’s 5th Splatoon Koshien in Kanto over the weekend with Dongurizu wining on the second day. GGBoyZ won on the first day. Videos posted here.
● City Connection announced a future update for Ninja JaJaMaru Collection will add new levels to the 2019 game The Great Yokai Battle.
● Nippon Ichi Software updated Void Terrarium with the bug fixes detailed here.
● Megaquarium received an update adding the Nurse Shark to the game as well as AI changes and bug fixes.
● Studio Nanafushi’s live-action VR game will be called Trainer Eyes VR and is scheduled for July release on Switch, PS4, Steam, Oculus, iOS, and Android.
● More stretch goals for The Wonderful 101: Remastered are $1.75 million for a Remix Soundtrack and $2 million for Luka’s Second Mission (a 2D side-scrolling game). Luka’s First Mission has just been funded.
● SEGA AGES Sonic the Hedgehog 2 has newly been added to this week’s Japanese Switch line-up, releasing on the 13th priced at ¥999. Check out this week’s current eShop schedule here.
● Degica announced that the anti-RPG Yuusha Shisu。again (Hero must die. again) will release on the Japanese Switch eShop on February 27 priced at ¥3,980. Promo video posted here.
● Atypical Games brought Radiation City back to the Japanese Switch eShop after being removed a week ago. It’s still not available in North America.
● There’s a half-price eShop sale in Japan on all the Mega Man games with Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 and 2 priced at ¥1,523, Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 and 2 priced at ¥1,681, and Mega Man 11 priced at ¥2,541 until February 20.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp will see maintenance at 17:00-21:00 PT on February 11 (10:00-14:00 JST on February 12) to prepare for the next update. Today saw new Fresh Fruit Goals which include the rare local fruits (grapes, lemon, lychee).
● Dr. Mario World saw the total number of Clear Stars collected at 10,006,887! Congrats with all players sent doc tokens ×100 (essentially a free doctor!).
● Dragalia Lost players who sell or trade accounts in the game will risk being banned in a warning from Nintendo and Cygames. All players have been sent a a gift of 1,200 wyrmite due to the Monster Hunter event.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw the 3rd Anniversary Hero Fest, Part 2 yesterday with Veronica, Ephraim, Hector, and Celica (plus more events here). Today saw Bound Hero Battle: Lyn & Florina, Mjölnir’s Strike, and more events here.
● Animal Crossing: New Horizons pre-order points on Comgnet are currently 146 (Final Fantasy VII Remake is currently 174).
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock increased today by +150 (0.37%) in Japan to close trading for the day at 40,650.00 JPY.
● FK Digital announced that development of any new titles will stop after March 31 and that development for Chaos Chode NEXT will also be terminated.
● Several new announcements by the Good Smile Company included Off the Hook figma as well as Homura and Hikari figma (Xenoblade Chronicles 2), Ryza Nendoroid (Atelier Ryza), Hero Nendoroid (Dragon Quest XI), and Bayonetta Nendoroid.
● The third Japanese TV commercial for My Hero: One’s Justice 2 here.
● Over an hour of gameplay footage from the Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers demo here.
● And the Denjin☆Getcha! segment for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!