Weekly Update：Animal Crossing: New Horizons, The Wonderful 101: Remastered, And More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Animal Crossing: New Horizons software pre-orders opened in Japan although the console and carrying case pre-orders have been delayed due to the coronavirus New Horizons is now number one on the Japanese Switch eShop and on Amazon Japan.
● From the Monday Update: Dr. Mario World added Dr. Larry, Dr. Roy, and Assistant Ant Trooper, Nintendo Zone and Nintendo 3DS Station services will be terminated in Japan on February 28, and Cat Quest gets a physical Japanese release on March 5.
● From the Tuesday Update: PlatinumGames launched a Kickstarter for The Wonderful 101: Remastered which is now funded on Switch, Steam, and PS4, and Nintendo applied for another Nintendo Presents Style Boutique trademark in Japan.
● From the Wednesday Update: The Outer Worlds was given a March 6 release date in Japan (later changed to TBD), Kowloon Youma Gakuenki ORIGIN OF ADVENTURE will release on June 4, and Ring Fit Adventure topped the Japanese charts selling 30,111 units.
● From the Thursday Update: Nintendo issued an apology for Nintendo Switch console shortages in Japan and delaying the pre-orders for the Animal Crossing: New Horizons console due to the coronavirus, METAL MAX Xeno Reborn was postponed from March 26 to July 9, Death Come True will launch this June, and future Arcade Archives titles will include Salamander, Flak Attack, Formation Z, and VS. Mahjong.
● From the Friday Update: Nintendo brought forward the end date for Wii repairs to immediate effect, Animal Crossing: New Horizons pre-orders opened in Japan, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate saw a tournament featuring Link, Young Link, Pit, Dark Pit, Toon Link, Villager, Corrin, Simon, Richter, and Byleth.
● From the Weekend Update: Nintendo of America said they don’t anticipate the coronavirus will significantly affect North American and European Switch supplies, and Super Mario Run saw the return of the Luigi spotlight event.