Small Weekend Update：Paid Subscription Service Coming to Fire Emblem Heroes, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Nintendo announced a “Feh Pass” paid subscription service for Fire Emblem Heroes beginning this upcoming week priced at ¥950 ($9.49) per month. Check out further details here, the Feh Channel summary and video here, yesterday’s content update here, and today’s here.
● Mario Tennis Ace‘s February rewards are coloured Koopa Troopas, Koopa Paratroopas, and Yoshis. Full details and screenshots posted here.
● This month’s Animal Crossing: New Leaf event schedule along with screenshots is posted here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Pop Quiz: Fancy Fete available in Happy Homeroom for a limited-time.
● This month’s Dragalia Lost schedule from director, Yuji Okada is posted here.
● The Rosalina Cup will be Mario Kart Tour‘s ranked cup next week during the second half of the Valentine’s Tour.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. shares hit a three month low due to coronavirus fears. Company President Shuntaro Furukawa admits the emergency is “beginning to have more or less an impact on production.”
● Nintendo has also registered two designs for the Pokémon GO Plus + with the Japan Patent Office. Check out the images used here.
● Check out the promo video here. for the March issue of Yochien which includes the Nintendo Labo × Pokémon Quest set.