Monday Update：Nintendo Switch Online Subscribers Can Play Fire Emblem Warriors For Free, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Japanese Nintendo Switch Online subscribers can play Koei Tecmo Games’ Fire Emblem Musou (Warriors) for free until 26 January and can carry save data over to the full game, which is also on sale at 40% off (¥5,148).
● Nintendo updated Luigi’s Mansion 3 to Version 1.2.1 which fixed an issue with achievements as well as general bugs.
● Otomate / Idea Factory announced that DAIROKU: AYAKASHIMORI will release for Switch on 28 May priced at ¥7,150 or ¥9,350 for a limited edition. Promo video posted here.
● Kakehashi Games announced that Devolver Digital’s experimental adventure game Stories Untold will be coming to the Japanese Switch eShop on 23 January. No price at present.
● Tricire will now release the VR (although it won’t support VR on Switch) horror text adventure game Yuoni:Zero (Yuoni:rises) on the Japanese Switch eShop on 06 February priced at ¥1,280. Official trailer posted here.
● Dr. Mario World saw a new Log-In Bonus begin which culminates in a staff ticket. A 24 hour special sale on hearts also went live.
● Dragalia Lost will be updated to Version 1.16.0 on 27 January which will add a revive feature to select quests in the game.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw New Heroes: A Star Is Born begin featuring Tsubasa, Mamori, Kiria, and Eleonora from Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore. Mjölnir’s Strike also returned.
● Mario Kart Tour updated to Version 1.6.0 addressing minor issues and improving certain features.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock stayed the same today in Japan and closed trading for the day at 42,990.00 JPY.
● Sega launched a SONIC2020 project where whey will deliver new Sonic news on the 20th of each month. Check out wallpapers and Twitter icons at this page.
● The new Idolmaster home video game was revealed to be The Idolmaster Starlit Season and will be PS4 and Steam only. Promo video posted here.
● HORI will release the dedicated controller for Hatsune Miku: Project DIVA Mega Mix on 13 February in Japan (the same date that the game launches).
● The Complete Version of the Megaton Musashi Jump Festa 2020 version promo video.
● The third Japanese TV commercial for My Hero: One’s Justice 2.
● The second teaser trailer for Death Come True.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!