Small Weekend Update：Nintendo of America Apply For Mario & Luigi Trademark, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Nintendo of America Inc. recently applied for a new MARIO & LUIGI trademark in Argentina for purposes including video game and smartphone software. This doesn’t mean that a new title is coming, but it does mean that the name is still on Nintendo’s radar.
● CoroCoro Comic announced a new multimedia project (game + manga) Solomon Program with a Switch version planned. The issue of MiraCoro Comic Ver.2.0, available on 17 January, will come with a demo code. Artwork posted here.
● FDG Entertainment announced that the Nintendo Switch version of Blossom Tales: The Sleeping King has sold over 100,000 units worldwide.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw new Scallop Scoop-Up Goals with red, yellow, and purple noble scallops all appearing.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw a new Grand Hero Battle with Travant: King of Thracia, plus several other weekend events detailed at this post.
● Super Mario Run saw the return of the Weekend Spotlight: Retro Items event. Check out the full list of items and appearance rates here.