Monday Update：Nintendo Labo And Pokémon Quest Collaboration, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● The March 2020 issue of Yochien magazine will include a Nintendo Labo × Pokémon Quest set with Pikachu, Eevee, and Bulbasaur! Check out images of all three here.
● Crowdfunding for Experience’s Shibito Magire -Yashiki Kazuo Kaiitan- has surpassed the 15 million yen on Campfire with the game due to hit Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation Vita in 2021.
● Goichi Suda’s New Year’s message on the 4Gamer website is just “We are creating No More Heroes III!”
● An interview with the Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition developers on the Hero DLC for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate from Nintendo Dream magazine translated here.
● Last week’s Arcade Archives VS. BALLOON FIGHT release is the 100th Arcade Archives release by Hamster. 76 are currently on Switch. Hamster have also released 108 ACA NEOGEO titles.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Chevre’s Serene Cookie for sale (special memory and introduction video posted here), Gladys’s Camellia Cookie back in stock (special memory posted here), and Brilliant Bamboo terrain options (picture here).
● Dr. Mario World saw a Diamond sale where 320 x Diamonds are priced at ¥2,440 until 09 January.
● Dragalia Lost will see the next Summon Showcase, New Year’s Tidings: A Clawful Caper, begin tomorrow with featured adventurers Mitsuhide and Nobunaga and featured dragon Daikokuten. Look out for a dedicated post then!
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw some Allegiance Battles Quests begin.
● Super Mario Run saw the It’s All About Mario event begin where the items from Remix 10′s Super Bonus Game are all related to Mario. Items and appearance rates posted here.
● COMG! rankings for the past week have Pokémon Sword / Shield with 171 pts, Luigi’s Mansion 3 with 65 pts, Minecraft with 51 pts, and Ring Fit Adventure with 41 pts. Dr Kawashima’s Brain Training for Nintendo Switch only opened with 25 pts. TSUTAYA only have Brain Training at #6.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock increased today by +160 (0.37%) in Japan to close trading for the year at 43,970.00 JPY, up approximately 57% over the year.
● Bloomberg have an article entitled “Nintendo’s Tokyo store isn’t large enough for its fan base” here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!