Weekly Update：Shigeru Miyamoto, Megaton Musashi, Mario Kart Tour, Monolith Soft, And More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● A relatively eventful pre-Christmas week which included Shigeru Miyamoto being honoured in his hometown, Megaton Musashi confirmed for Switch, Mario Kart Tour multiplayer beta beginning, and Monolith Soft recruiting for Zelda.
● From the Monday Update: Level-5 confirmed that Megaton Musashi will be coming to Switch, Izanagi Games’s announced Death Come True for Switch, Game Freak are recruiting 2021 graduates for Pokémon, and Capcom’s Shintaro Kojima has left the company.
● From the Tuesday Update: Monolith Soft are recruiting for a The Legend of Zelda game, Nintendo, Creatures, and Game Freak applied for a Pokemoritrademark (a Pokémon beef dish, not Pocket Camp), and Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection is available to preload.
● From the Wednesday Update: Nintendo detailed the Luigi’s Mansion 3</b Multiplayer Pack DLC, DragonFangZ – The Rose & Dungeon of Time was the first Japanese 3DS game announced for seven months, and Capcom announced Toraware no Palm Refrain for Switch release.
● From the Thursday Update: Mario Kart Tour multiplayer beta is open for Gold Pass subscribers, Kemco dated Revenge of Justice for 26 March, and Square-Enix announced that Dragon Quest XI: Echoes of an Elusive Age has shipped over 5.5 million units.
● From the Friday Update: We posted our Jump Festa ’20 preview for the weekend, Jack Jeanne was dated for 05 August on Switch, Olympia Soiree was dated for 16 April also on Switch, and Daigasso! Band Brothers P was removed from Japanese 3DS eShop.
● From the Weekend Update: Square-Enix announced both a Dragon Quest: The Adventure of Dai anime and video game, Shigeru Miyamoto was recognised as an honorary citizen of Nantan, Kyoto, and ORENDA announced both DOTORI and Baron: Fur Is Gonna Fly</b for Switch.