Weekly Update：Devil May Cry 3, Pokémon Global Link, Mega Man, GameCube Controller, Poké Ball Plus, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● The first update for December! No major news this week but lots of stories including the announcement of Devil May Cry 3, the termination of Pokémon Global Link, a Mega Man event in Dragalia Lost, trademark for the GameCube Controller, patents for the Poké Ball Plus, plus much more!
● From the Monday Update: Capcom announced Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition for release on the Switch eShop worldwide on 20 February. Japan will also see a physical Triple Pack (with only the first game on the game card). Bandai Namco announced that One Piece: Pirate Warriors 4 will release on 26 March in Japan (27th worldwide).
● From the Tuesday Update: Nintendo applied for a trademark for the C-Stick and Y, X, B, & A buttons of the GameCube Controller in Japan. The Pokémon Company announced they’ll be terminating the Pokémon Global Link service for the 3DS Pokémon Sun Moon and Pokémon Ultra Sun Moon games on 24 February.
● From the Wednesday Update: Pokémon Sword／Shield has out-sold Pokémon Let’s Go! Pikachu / Eevee in physical sales in Japan after just 10 days. Gigantamax Snorlax will also be available from 04 December – 05 January. Joyfulstar released the DS / PSP puzzle game Kuru Kuru Chameleon on the Switch eShop.
● From the Thursday Update: Capcom will be showing off two unreleased titles at Jump Festa ’20 later this month. Bandai Namco will publish My Hero: One’s Justice 2 on 12 March. Marvelous updated DAEMON X MACHINA, adding the new boss Zelcroa. Broly (DBS) will be added to Dragon Ball FighterZ on 05 December.
● From the Friday Update: Mega Man: Chaos Protocol event began in Dragalia Lost. Nintendo apologised for shortages of Ring Fit Adventure in Japan. Taito announced that Bubble Bobble 4 Friends will release in Japan on 27 February. The latest Super Mario Home & Party Goods released in Japan.
● From the Weekend Update: Koei Tecmo will publish FAIRY TAIL worldwide for Switch on 19 March. Nintendo applied for five patents for the Poké Ball Plus in Japan. An Animal Crossing comic strip “Atsumare Doubutsu no Mori: Nonbiri Shima Dayori” will begin in Ciao from the February issue.