Thanksgiving Day Update：Capcom Showing Off Two Unreleased Titles at Jump Festa ’20, Plus More News！
Please support me by shopping here
(use JPNINTENDO for 5% off)!
● Just a quick thanks to all readers of this blog. Capcom will have two unreleased titles playable at Jump Festa ’20. Already confirmed for the event are Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection and Monster Hunter World: Iceborne.
● Bandai Namco Entertainment will publish My Hero: One’s Justice 2 for Switch, PS4, and Xbox One in Japan on 12 March priced at ¥8,580 with Sir Nighteye also confirmed for the game.
● Marvelous updated DAEMON X MACHINA to Version 1.2.0 adding the New Boss Zelcroa and four Enhanced Large Immortals. Check out the patch notes and seven new screenshots here.
● Nippon Ichi Software updated Disgaea 4 Complete+ adding a free Ranking Battle mode where you can compete online with other players to earn points to exchange for items. Promo video posted here.
● Kemco announced that Senri no Kifu ～Gendai Shogi Mystery～ has gone gold and should definitely release for both Switch and PS4 on 27 February. Promo video posted here.
● Yunuo Games told us to “Please wait a little more for the release date announcement” for SYNAPTIC DRIVE. The website can be checked out here.
● Broly (DBS) will be playable in Dragon Ball FighterZ on 05 December as part of the Fighterz Pack 14 costing ¥550. Promo video posted here.
● Beep announced they’ll be publishing Tools Up! for both Switch and Steam in Japan with a 03 December release expected. Official reveal trailer posted here.
● The Copen “The Adept Slayer” DLC is now available in Blaster Master Zero 2 and free until 12 December (it’ll then be priced at ¥200). Japanese trailer posted here.
● Animal Crossing: Pocket Camp saw Jingle’s Frosted Forest garden event (image here) and Kringle Mingle with Jingle seasonal event (image here) both begin. Pop Quiz: Toy Day Eve also began in Happy Homeroom.
● Dr. Mario World saw the Clinic Event Help Spike! begin with Spide Medals and Staff Tickets among the rewards. The doctor appearance rate has also temporarily increased by x 1.5.
● Dragalia Lost saw Gala Dragalia begin plus a daily free tenfold summon event. Check out a profile for the featured adventurer Elisanne and the event trailer here.
● Fire Emblem Heroes saw the Mythic Hero – Altina: Dawn’s Trueblade begin with for a new summoning event and battle. Event details, official artwork, and introduction video posted here.
● Check out this week’s full Nintendo-only Famitsu software and hardware charts here and Famitsu Most Wanted here which sees Animal Crossing: New Horizons still at #1 and Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers debuting at #7.
● In news from the DENGEKI TOP50: BLAZBLUE CROSS TAG BATTLE Special Edition sold just 835 units in its opening week and DIABOLIK LOVERS GRAND EDITION for Nintendo Switch sold 1,613 units. Bokura no Keshigomu Otoshi ＋ Sports Set, LEGO Jurassic World, Mutant Year Zero：Road to Eden Deluxe Edition, and Sonic Forces Shin Kakaku-ban all sold under 813 physical copies.
● Nintendo Co., Ltd. (7974.T) stock increased today by +50 (0.12%) in Japan to close trading for the day at 42,580.00 JPY.
● Nintendo TOKYO had distributed all tickets by 10:31 today. Numbered tickets will resume again tomorrow with the weather forecast between 45-50°F so wrap up warm if you intend to visit.
● Whilst not confirmed by Nintendo or Tencent at present, images have appeared online for a Nintendo Shanghai. Images posted here.
● Nintendo New York announced Super Mario shopping events for 05 and 10 December with free giftware (pictured here) for Super Mario-themed purchases and appearances from both plumbers!
● ESP Ra.De.Ψ will be getting a Drive Waves 2019 soundtrack CD on 25 December priced at ¥2,970. Check out the cover and track list here.
● Check out the 11th Famitsu advert for Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, featuring Terry Bogard, here.
● And Doug Bowser revealed that Super Mario Odyssey is his favourite current game and Myst his favourite all-time game.
● The latest promo video for Yo-kai Watch 4++ here.
● The launch trailer for SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays here.
● An introduction video for SEGA AGES Fantasy Zone here.
● A live-action promo video for Kaminazo Mirai Karano Omoide here.
● Two promo videos for Puru Chara Friends Hoppe-Chan to Sanrio Characters where you can win a snow globe here.
● The 6th episode of the 2nd season (plus every other episode!) of the Ninja Box web anime here.
● A Famitsu livestream featuring Arcade Archives Hyper Sports (which is now available ion the Switch eShop) here.
● The ending theme “That want to tell you” for My Girlfriend is a Mermaid!? here.
● And a Denjin☆Getcha! episode featuring both Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Infinite Combate and Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town here.
● Thanks to Brion Furnell Creative for design, Naruki for news tips, BlackKite for translations, anonymous for support, and to everybody for following. Please also check out my Toad fansite, follow me on Twitter, and buy me a coffee!